TRADITIONAL SHAOLIN SPITFIRE (Wu Tang Forever)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that fork is already lookin’ the Biz. :cool2:
Thanks!
Screenshot_20240508-195418_Chrome.jpg

It is coing along well, an intersting meld of front forks and a great mudguard.

I still like the large wheel out front, it reminds me of the early days of cycling, with the penny farthing... :)

I might just get crazy, and make a mini Wu 'W' out of sheetmetal so it's an embossed medallion. 😁
The Wu-Tang was the first cardboard template I made and would use it to spray bomb graffiti! My mom still has it in her storage!
I would love help and hook you up with something if you’d like. I dig that serape dub shirt you posted. I might have to make that into a sticker for myself!

The Wu-Tang was the first cardboard template I made and would use it to spray bomb graffiti! My mom still has it in her storage!
I would love help and hook you up with something if you’d like. I dig that serape dub shirt you posted. I might have to make that into a sticker for myself!

I'm down. I may just use the existing headbadge and make a dub to go over the 'w'. I am doing a few nods to different Wu Tang themes. For instance, the front will be 'raw' metal (shimmy shimmy ya). The seat will likely be checkered (Da Mystery of Chessboxing), etc.

That shirt was designed by my homie Adelina Gonzales aka @that5280lady on IG. I think she made slaps as well.

Another sub-forum / discussion thread..."Beerhives". A discussion about beer amongst a group that has a common interest in beer.

'Beer-hive mentality' ~ Hive Mentality: In a psychological context, ‘hive’ can refer to a ‘hive mentality’, also known as groupthink.

:nerd:

Back