Show me your Fox, Coon, Coyote Tail Bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I am looking to run a fox tail on my cruiser, but not sure how to hang it up..... let's see how you did it!

$T2eC16N,!ygE9s7HHrCRBQTKZ)onmg~~60_3.JPG

Check out what I just picked up from the Christmas Market in Tallinn, Estonia. Most of these are silver fox and about 18" long. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I remember seeing the cool ones on this thread.

I started to just buy one or two, but I used Frankie's trick. It's all about the bundling, man!!!

IMG_0278.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Check out what I just picked up from the Christmas Market in Tallinn, Estonia. Most of these are silver fox and about 18" long. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I remember seeing the cool ones on this thread.

I started to just buy one or two, but I used Frankie's trick. It's all about the bundling, man!!!

IMG_0278.jpg

i love tails :mrgreen:

kingfish254 said:

IMG_0278.jpg

What did you end up doing with these? One going on your RRBO8 bike?

I still have them and yes am planning on using one on Firewing. Leaning towards the coon tail, but I haven't pulled them out to try yet.

thebigorangecat said:
/\/\/\ I don't think that is attached to the bike :)

I think you're right.
She's a FOX!!!

Here is my Estonia Racoon tail with a custom PBR tail hanger.
WP_002609_zps9d790edc.jpg

Let's see some tails!
BUMP

IMG_2579_zps06841a36.jpg

I would hope they aint the real thing, i don't believe animals should suffer for being bike decorations! :(

Back