Show Us Your BUILD OFF BIKES In Action!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well not so muck of an action shot , but I did ride "Wise Guy" from RRBBO 6 yesterday to the baseball field with my daughter to hit a few, I just got it back on the road after sitting over a year,why ? lets just say a complicated flat. The rear wheel consists of two Pro Class mt bike wheels welded together and I never had the correct rim strips so I improvised (didn't work) so I ended up with some metalflake ribbon between overlapped packing tape and then wrapped with cloth rip tape,so now I am on the road again and since I have added the horns, not sure if they will stay ? anyways I will get some real action shots soon.

Took Flex-Liner 7 down to the fireworks tonight.
Almost one year after she was finished in RRBBO7 and still going strong.

Took BlueX to work this morning...
null_zpsf6039b19.jpg

Around 5:30 am no time to stop for pics sunrise pics
null_zps955e707a.jpg

To bad this one isn't in focus..
null_zpsd1bb32b0.jpg

One more.
null_zpsc408009c.jpg

I joked about taking some Klunker Action shots with Firewing, well here you go.
We have no hills in downtown Savannah, but I remembered one of the lanes that was dirt and gravel.

PRESENTING FIREWING - THE URBAN KLUNKER!!!! :p

URBAN KLUNKER ACTION SLIDE VIDEO : :arrow:http://youtu.be/MBjYDwifFLI

FWK1-Copy_zpsb48739eb.jpg

FWK2-Copy_zps471887a2.jpg

FWK3-Copy_zps98525fef.jpg

FWK4-Copy_zps5702b45d.jpg

FWK5-Copy_zpsbbb929b5.jpg

FWK6-Copy_zps4ccfba15.jpg

8)

Went vintage camping for the week. We had an AWESOME time
I logged a whole bunch of seat time cruising around the campground. http://pineacresresort.com/
People were asking tons of questions and snapping lots of pics of Gumby Rumpus :mrgreen:

I actually tried them up-side-down and it was too much of a reach on my back, I might try to find an extra long stem and then flip them but otherwise I'll leave them like they are.

You could say that I was questioned by the police right after RRBBO8. They wanted to check Southern Flyer out and took some pictures of their own (for evidence I suppose). :p

After this picture was made, I went patrolling with them for a little bit!

100_5562_zps265ad5cd.jpg

How has this thread been dormant since September with all of the cool build off bikes we had last year!!!?????

Here is Firewing in action today.
WP_20140308_16_02_52_Pro.jpg

I know that I am not the only person that rides their Build Off bike!!!
Here is starsNbars from BO9 at the Savannah Bicycle Campaign's Midnight Garden Ride.

snbmgd6665_a580c8c3dc2eebec42e54d06662fbde9.jpg

Back