Sitting Bull

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you have your welding mask on as this will be a chopped n welded stretch :)
1950ish Hiawatha CWC built chopped lowered and stretched :)

SU1HMDIyMDEuanBn.jpg

After reading your first post, I was going to say "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU"!.........Now I can say ..NICE!

Man, that thing is going to look good! I like how the new frame tubes you've added are kind of like a mirror image of the original ones on the frame. You know, like it flows with the same curves and looks like it's all one curvy piece. You're probably saying (edited for the site) "No Duh" but that's what I noticed and I like it!

I have to admit, when you teased with your first posting of what you were planning on doing, I initially said, "Nooooo" like the dude always says while running towards the edge of the building with outstretched arms when he sees the jumper hurl himself off the side! But then I realized what site I'm on and regained my composure quickly! I have no doubt this build is going to look awesome and look forward to watching it.

Here's my question, Hooch. I've heard that some veteran actors still get the butterflies before going on stage, even after all these years of doing it. What's it like to cut into a bike like that? I'm wondering, do you get that pit in your stomach - "here we go"- kind of feeling seconds before cutting into that frame, OR is it more of a sinister "Muh-ha-ha" laugh kind of feeling while the sparks fly?!?! I've just never cut into a frame and I try to think about how it's got to feel, kinda like a plastic surgeon thinking to himself "You're pretty, but I'm about to make you smokin' hot!" :D

Hooch!! Bro you nailed this one! This is one cool ride! 8) Got any close up's of the seat post and clamp to show us?
Can't wait to see what you slap us in the face with next!! YA!! Keep it up!!

Back