Skiptooth ID Help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys, I need help identifying two bikes pictured below both badges are gone. I scoured the web and this site and just not quite sure. Any help I would appreciate!

Top one looks like a postwar monark with a colson chainring. Not sure on the second one, but I believe it has a western flyer chainring. Looks prewar, maybe snyder built. I've seen that frame before but I don't remember what it is. Sweet looking frame though!
Johnny

Top one looks like a postwar monark with a colson chainring. Not sure on the second one, but I believe it has a western flyer chainring. Looks prewar, maybe snyder built. I've seen that frame before but I don't remember what it is. Sweet looking frame though!
Johnny
Thanks Nightrider, yea man I was thinking the second was western flyer, thanks for the tip on the monark I had not the slightest clue on that one.

Yeah I'd agree top one is monark with a colson chain ring and the second one is a Snyder build. Probably around 36/37 area.

I'm unsure on that, hard to tell in the photo. I think the longhorn ones pull more out to the sides not straight back the ones appear on the Snyder

Back