So Cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY MAN I JUST JOINED THIS WEBSITE AND I'VE BEEN TRYN TOO LOOK 4 OTHER PEOPLE WITH CRUISERS OUT HERE IN RIVERSIDE TOO CRUISE DOWN TOWN OR ANYWERE IN THE INLAND EMPIRE

KOOL MAN WELL I LIVE HERE IN PERRIS AND IVE BEEN TRYN TOO LOOK 4 PEOPLE TOO HAVE A CRUISE IN RIVERSIDE WHEN EVERS MAN JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN AND ILL BE READY

Just popped back on the Forum.... I sorta go dormant in the winter months to hang with the Family. I work in Riverside near UCR, actually arond the corner from the Stater Bros. I invite you IE fellas to join me in S.D. or L.A. when we have a ride/ event. I follow closer and see what I can do about catching a cruise out there.

The time for the K&N carshow in Riverside is approaching fast. There is a member a few blocks from there that is willing to let people park by his house and meet up. How many people want to join us? Drop me a note here or on the socal ratpack facebook page so we can all get the plans together. Ride and maybe a byo BBQ after? Meet up at a burger or pizza place? Brown bag peanut butter sandwiches? Let's make this happen and happen big. I'm really hoping there is a pretty good bike community in the area and it would be great to meet

Latest posts

Back