Some changes to the Flightliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like a MOTOR! I got a kit for it with my taxes/x-mas cash. Needs some adjustments, but I sparked er up for the first time this afternoon and took a brake less first run. Let's just say my adrenaline could be the fuel for this thing! I'm psyched to get er out for a spin around the block or two... 8)

MotoredHiggins.jpg

Looks like a fun ride. Tell me more about the motor please. 4 stroke? what size? How much $$? centrifical clutch?

I have always been interested to ride a motored bike. This looks good except can you flip the tank around for a more aero look. :wink:

cman said:
I have always been interested to ride a motored bike. This looks good except can you flip the tank around for a more aero look. :wink:

Unfortunately it's the only way it can go on because the gas switch is on the back of the tank which faces the engine. I hope it's temporary until I find a tank I can mount on the seat/post area. Like this one...

p_00181.jpg

Hey...thats a picture of my gas tank from my flightliner! Glad I could contribute something to the biking world!

Good luck finding one exactly like it, clinton engines like the one this my came from are a tad rare, I'm pretty sure I made a few clinton engine collectors mad in the process of my build! :D I also had to make the bracket and fabricate the straps that hold it...good luck!

Latest posts

Back