Spaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this at the swap meet this morning... but the guy was asking $125 so i had to pass. I know, I know... you're thinking "how could you pass that up!!"

13-07-08_0948.jpg

13-07-08_0947.jpg

13-07-08_0946.jpg

It looks like it had been painted then stripped.

Mr. Farrell said:
I know, I know... you're thinking "how could you pass that up!!"

WOW!........You are a MIND reader!

haha yeah. to answer that question... I thought $125 was too much to pay at a swap meet and we didnt have that much cash. I'll probably go back in a couple weeks and see if i can get a better price.

i really just want the fork, but thats alot to pay for one part...and i'd feel bad stripping it.

yeah... that would've made it more enticing for sure. even with it... i wouldn't have been able to talk the wife into it. same old excuse, we've got too many bikes already... even though more of them are hers than mine. :roll:

lol, I think we all get that "You have too many bikes!" respond. But seriously that bike is very Cool. The one I seen for 75 bucks was in bad condition, this one is great.

Mr. Farrell said:
yeah... definitely worth it... but sadly out of my budget. :?

at least you got the formula down

cant afford it + dont NEED it = pass it up

thanks for the eye candy though, i love spaceliners but i would have done the same too, though ill admit ive dragged home plenty that i shouldnt have :oops: :mrgreen:

hey, no prob. i figured you guys would like it.

thats a good formula... then again... i could keep the fork and part out the rest and probably make my money back. :D

Mr. Farrell said:
.... i could keep the fork and part out the rest and probably make my money back. :D

thats the point the collection/addiction REALLY set in for me :mrgreen:

either way its all fun :D

Back