Spitfire

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I know I've seen the link before, I just can't find it now.
I just scored a spitfire with the serial number on the rear dropout, b3555.
Does this equal Feb 1953? I just don't know!?
Thanks,
Justin

yustin said:
will do, Kev. But i gotta wait till the morning.
I'm tired. It's been a long week.

I hear yaa..this is 34 Days straight working for me!

looking forward to seeing Pic's.....

I'm itching to get another Bike,
but I'm having fun watching everyone else buy them :lol: :lol: :lol:

peace,
Kev.

alright, check it out. and you're right, dharma, I missed one. the number is actually B35557.
Man I got this as an instant rat, for free!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
my fishin buddy Jose got it from his boss who's had it for a very long time...
It was a five minute restoration, pumped up the tires, tightened the stem and hooked up the speedo. I 've always wanted a speedo!!
check out the mileage, it's been around!!!
spitfire1.jpg

spitfire2.jpg

spitfire3.jpg

spitfire4.jpg

spitfire5.jpg

spitfire6.jpg

spitfire7.jpg

DUDE! I GOT UR BROTHER BIKE!!

DSCF0692.jpg

I Got original bars and fenders and rims for it, Ran these rims so i didnt have 2 buy 20 dollar whites, Mines a 58 yers is a 53 cuz my hornet has same paint on forks and its a 52 look

DSCF0314.jpg

Like the bike bro!!

My spitfires bout 2 go under construction, i just picked up some new rims for her, There like NEW! I got them from my buddy, he got em out the trash.

ricky your spitfire's sweet man. I think i'm gonna go with some good ole white walls and leave the original rims on mine, I was gonna bang out some dents but they add so much character, I used Kev's trick with the motor oil on the paint and it came out nice!! I love this bike, It rides so smooth...
I'll post another pic later.

I like the wheels as is guys. Beat up, white S-7's are under rated. Clean em carefully with a toothbrush and some soap or cleanser, be nice to the pinstripe, put on some whitewalls.

The end.

Hey Rick--if you ever want to get rid of that girls bike (or the old man is on yer case again), PM me. How many bikes have you got anyway?

I have 15 bikes emanon.. I think thats right Heck i lost count, 8 Schwinns.. Yeah dad wants me 2 sell some but i dont wanna get rid of any of my schwinns.

Howsabout I throw in some pics of my buxom wife on that Hornet to sweeten the deal?

Huh? lol im only 16 what does "Buxom" mean

Back