Sr., Jr., Jesse James, Gas Monkey biker build off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's bike do you like?

• Paul Jr.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Paul Sr.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gas Monkey

Votes: 47 69.1%
  • Jesse James

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
True, but gas monkey's bike looks just like any other bike someone threw together in a garage, and Sr. And Jesse didn't build choppers at all. I do think Jr.'s would look better with chrome spokes though.

I like Junior's bike. Is anyone else trying to figure out how to put a gill on thier RRBBO8 build???

funny how its called CHOPPER BUILD OFF...none of em r choppers ...but GMG at least built there bike out of a harley !!!
jesse did a cool one off build, but for sure not a chopper !!!

nnCMh.St.117.jpeg

I just would like to have seen something on Gas monkeys bike that made me say wow ,wish I'd a thought of that...

Jesse is too caught up with his skillset...
Jr did ok I actually kinda like it..
OCC Yukk!!!!! I can't stand that young designer kid they got...

Houndog said:
OCC Yukk!!!!! I can't stand that young designer kid they got...

I agree, I think he needs more Ridlin and less steroids!! What a spaz!

Ha Ha...I wonder how old he actually is?

Every time I see him on the show I can't but think that he's about 10 years old mentally. :lol:

ya that OCC Industrial Designer kid is a punk. Grow up already. And it's b.s. that Sr. let's that punk talk smack about his own son. That's stepping over the line, and Sr. should smack him for doing it.

but anyway, it looks like Gas Monkey schooled Jesse in his own style on this build off, and I voted for them.

But as for which bike I want the most, it's the flat black bagger that the owner was riding behind the chopper I like best.

I am impressed with Sr's bikes overall look/design, but I'm with Gas Monkey on this one. Bikes that look like Transformers aren't my style. I prefer stripped down bikes...even ones that glitter like Indian Larry's old bikes. They have to have a certain rat appeal to them.

chimichanga said:
outskirtscustoms said:
So what's everybody think of the build off? Last year I think they all had no wow factor, this year I am really diggin Paul Jr.'s bike.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/ameri ... r-live.htm
jr's is okay but still the same stuff he always does.

Agreed. The OCC bikes whether Sr. or Jr. are always the same thing, except the client and various chotchkies they slap on them.
The old bike build off's had some great fabricators that made some sick machines.
GMG has the cleanest looking, most rideable, motorcycle looking bike on this build off.

Now I know why the board has been so quiet.....only 3 new threads created since Sunday. Get back to building. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Things I like:
Jesse: placement of electronics in the rear seat pod.
Senior: I really like the whole CNC'd frame idea. I think the bike itself looks funny especially with Senior on it.
Junior: Header style exhaust.
GMG: They built a bike the way it should be done- Old School. They cobbled together some cool parts, did the work themselves and made it simple.

Rat Rod said:
It's also really cool that the Gas Monkey guys rode their bike to Vegas...that's a big plus in my book.
I agree..I enjoyed some of the previous build off shows where the builders were required to ride the bikes to a central location for the judging. It made for some interesting break downs in the middle of nowhere.

Jr's bike is ugly. First my close friends know my distaste for flat black and super bright red. But more important are the huge awkward gaps in front of and behind the engine. And those pipes are just not right. If he had done an inline 4 fine. Someone post a pic of cooks custom chopper that won the AMD a few years ago. I voted for gas monkey because they built a clean honest bike. Just like in our build off sometimes less is more

Back