STEWART'S cycle truck FINISHED PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: STEWART'S cycle truck UPDATE 7/6

Thanks for the compliments, it's my first attempt at pinstriping and I guess it's not bad considering I'm painting on bumpy, grainy wood. I'll get better in time,pinstriping is hard!

Re: STEWART'S cycle truck UPDATE 7/9

Not much of an update, got the other side painted and found stickers to finish it off. Now I just need to find 3/8" tall white letters to finish off the Stewart's logo. I'm getting better with the striping, well somewhat better :roll:

bikes-6.jpg

Man for a first attempt you didn't choose an easy subject! I've seen a lot of the early hand painted signs and none were perfect, it's hand painted so little mistakes are normal. Great job bro, it looks for real.

I was thinking along the lines of a cycle truck for a rat bike myself, although it hadn't occurred to me to actually swap out the front wheel. But I can't tell for sure from the pictures, is that the same fork, or longer forks to hold the height?

Re: STEWART'S cycle truck FINALLY DONE

It's finally done! I guess I've still got a month and a half to make any changes, but I think I'm happy with it. Finished pictures soon to come...

P7130002.jpg

I KNOW that bike is very cool!......But it's hard to tell by THAT pic...... Please, post MORE pics. :)

KOTA said:
I KNOW that bike is very cool!......But it's hard to tell by THAT pic...... Please, post MORE pics. :)
How's this?
P7130003.jpg

Just messing with you :wink: I don't want to post good pics until it gets closer to the deadline

Gotcha!...........One of my favorites!

i saw some Stewart's at the store today. Almost bought some. you should ask them for an endorsement. :D

Re: STEWART'S cycle truck NEW PICS

Thought I'd post two more teaser pics until the deadline gets closer.

bikes001-11.jpg

bikes002-10.jpg

Re: STEWART'S cycle truck NEW PICS

hey hey... look what i had today. :D
DSC01053.jpg

we went to this really cool gas station today... yes i said gas station. it's unlike anything you've seen before. they have over 500 varieties of soda, a diner built in, and their own gift shop. it's on historic route 66.

check it out...
http://www.pops66.com/

Looked at the pics in "finished" bikes. WELL DONE!.......I especially like that you're not afraid to get it dirty! 8)

That is real nice. Way to go.

Back