Sticker Prize Pack!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m back with a new sticker prize pack for the winners of both classes!

I created something a little different this time. I am going with a vintage/retro theme this time around.
IMG_7037.jpeg

I will be coming up with a couple more renderings to tryout some different colors palettes and fonts.

These sets will be free to the winners of the build off!

Let me know what you guys think?

Love the design! And retro works well for the RRB builds I believe. Thanks for your offering and talent!

Thank you I appreciate the compliments!

Here's one for everyone. I already had the main template for another project I did and I knew when I was making said project that I could also change a few things and send it out to those in the RRBBO's.

here you go..

View attachment 264893
that's my style!

I created something a little different this time. I am going with a vintage/retro theme this time around.
View attachment 264887

I will be coming up with a couple more renderings to tryout some different colors palettes and fonts.

Great design. It has the rat rod style.

View attachment 264887

Very nice! I love that style and colour pallet. Tiki Ratrod vibes 🤙
I think I found a place for your previous set of stickers from the SWBO. Kinda want them to be permanent and not forgotten.

Back