Straight bar Schwinn Springer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This looks like somebody's attempt at a restoration. Not the worst I hav e ever seen. The used a template for the pattern I think. I have been buying a bunch of BMX so it was nice to find this one.

Well now I know who scored on this one, I sent them an email right away but guess you beat me to it! I dig that licence plate on it, if your looking to sell just the plate I would love to pick it up from you.

CWC said:
Well now I know who scored on this one, I sent them an email right away but guess you beat me to it! I dig that licence plate on it, if your looking to sell just the plate I would love to pick it up from you.

Will do. If it doesn't sell for at least 180 pretty quick I will probably break it down and keep the frame for a 26" bmx build. If I do that I will work something out with you for the plate! :) She lived like 9 blocks from my house in N.Portland.

well if you do break it down I might want that fork too lol

Awesome flipper.
Seems like you get more in a bike town like Portland

kingfish254 said:
Awesome flipper.
Seems like you get more in a bike town like Portland

They are out there but in winter I have to be a lot more selective about what I buy to flip. It becomes an issue of storage too. I have a shed and a storage unit and an apt all filled. When spring comes and the summer dresses start getting put on I will buy and flip every "Vintage Antique Schwinn Breeze" I can find on CLfor under 80 bucks because they will all go for 150 and up the same day! :D

I dunno... looks good close up to me. Course, I don't like 'em TOO nice anyway, makes 'em more usable.

Kinda reminded me of this one when I first caught the ad. I really love this that one, I have it in Black and white. The day after I bought it one of these came up on CL and I should have got it and sold my BandW one but...It went quick.

3190106798_db3a829691_z.jpg

Back