Stretch for my princess

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My little girl is turning 12 next Sunday. She has a 20" BMX that she says is to small. My solution build her a stretch. I could not find anything on CL to cut up so I'll just cut up my Del Mar. I already stole the bars for the money shot.
sazubagu.jpg

se2unesy.jpg

6emaja6a.jpg
thanks the occ for the oval tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Tankenstein said:
This is gonna be cool! Dig it!

I love builds for family members, especially our kids.

Cheers brother!
Dr T
thanks Dr. T she is super excited and she wants to paint it so I'm stoked to see her have some involvement in the project.

redrkt said:
interesting use of the sting-ray bottom tube, looking forward to see this one come together
all my stretches have an oval bottom tube and I could not find any junker roadmaster mtn bikes on cl so I used what I had!!

That really flows well.
Nice use of the OCC bottom. They make great build fodder, don't they??!!!!

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Nice lines, and the double kickstand from the OCC is a nice touch.

What color is she leaning towards?

Cheers,
Dr. T
I'm hoping the double stand will keep it from getting too abused..Lol She is thinking metal flake blue....but she is 12 so that will change at least 27 times before Sunday! 8) 8)
kingfish254 said:
That really flows well.
Nice use of the OCC bottom. They make great build fodder, don't they??!!!!
Thanks King, I have three of them and I have got a few new ideas since I cut up the first one!!! Did you Know a 26 inch wheel fits in the rear of the Stingray?!?! HMMM 8) 8)

Back