Striping...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, searched for an already created thread for pinstriping specifically but didn't find one, figured it'd be cool to start one (sorry if one already exhists, but i couldn't find it...) anyways, here's a few i have done to get thing goin...
backfender.jpg

backfendert.jpg

FrontFFade1.jpg

FrontFFade2.jpg

KnifeFender.jpg

RatFinkBR.jpg

RollfastBadge.jpg

This badge was TIIIIIME CONSUMING, but really fun and turned out great! Old can of gold leafing i found, still good...
TopeTube.jpg

right-on! i looked as well and did not find anything, good idea and nice pinstriping. :D
How long have you been striping?

about 5 years, great spare time hobby. I'll be stoked to see what ppl post, i know their's tons of awesome bikes here with great striping, i've just had a heck of a time finding them all...

Theres a post by 10-18 Kustoms in the bike talk section titled Lets see some pinstriped bikes. Posted back in feb.

pinhead lounge is an awesome place for sure. Im trying to find more of my pics to get on the other thread, got some great stuff over there, hopefully soon! Im in the midst of trying to find another project bike for myself, most time devoted to craigslist hunting and not too much striping :?

Back