SWB0 Sublime time

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well here it is Sublime time, just a quick build nothing major just a nice clean looking fast commuter, nothing bling at all but tastefully done
Have at it boys and girls
build thread: https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/sublime-time.119397/
20240321_184717.jpg
20240321_184730.jpg
20240321_184744.jpg
20240321_184754.jpg
20240321_184805.jpg
20240321_184817.jpg

Last edited:
Clean and simple. The white walls and white accents really class it up!
Thank you my friend, I had the white crank on my single speed and in the end I just didn't like it, it was heavy and I'm sure some one powder coated it as the pedal and crank threads were painted as well which made it really hard to put the pedals on and the crank puller if I needed to pull them off so put them on this to accent the white name and designs on the frame, I think it came out with a nice balance of white/silver/black

Colors I am not used to seeing on a bike make this one look really good. And tire tread tell me this bike is to be ridden on more than a pretty or dry day. Nice Ride.

Baby blue and straight bars. My weak spots!

Love the build!
Yer I love the colour, then everyone went dark, recent years are seeing earth tones and colour highlights to the dark colours, I want it to go back to pastels, bright colours with metalics and nice decals again, think how Kona went for some time

Nice bike! The white walls really look great on there :thumbsup:
Thanks, white walls are veeeeeery hard to buy here in NZ, gum walls even harder even secondhand you don't see them, I've bought whole dept store bikes in the past for just the w/w tyres springer seat and mudguards/fenders

Sleek , clean, and stylish! Love the 105 rear der!
Thanks, I must confess that when I got this bike some months ago it was the first time that I had seen let alone owned a long cage 105 I actually thought they only made short cage road D's which I've a few of

Colors I am not used to seeing on a bike make this one look really good. And tire tread tell me this bike is to be ridden on more than a pretty or dry day. Nice Ride.
Yup I love the colour, it could work on any type of bike, im sure I've seen full susser rigs in light blue bmx's as well, yup I bought a few sets of these tyres, they work well on gravel and not bad in the wet plus fast rolling, surprisingly rolls well, very tight to fit on the rim, those of you who have fitted 700x21's will know it's a struggle but they seat perfectly

Great looking bike.. must be a blast to ride
Way small for me but very light and nimble, gear range is good for traffic hills and bombing so nice all round, 42 ring matched to a 11/36 is my default all round ratio for do all riding 11/46 for gravel/big hill stuff

Latest posts

Back