suggestions tips on how to bolt this on

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well i just extended some bull horn handle and i would like to add this bar like these handle bars below but i dont know what to use as for brackets and i have a poll i can put there but i was wondering about the brackets suggestions and tips.... what is this bar for any ways i like the way they look thanks

BAR_CLASSIC.jpg

heres some for cheap....
http://www.memorylane-classics.com/
look in bike parts. then handle bars.at the bottom its the bars you add(i think it was called)
dont think it was for anything other than looks(but im not a prewar expert like some people here)
if you wanted to make some you might be able to do it with brake clamps(for coasters)

I think that bar was created to strengthen the handlebars..and you can use the little clamp that hold the coaster brake arm to the frame..-shrugs-

Go to a motorcycle shop that sells used stuff. I picked these handlebars up for $5 for my Clunker build. You could use the little brackets.
0928071847.jpg

cman said:
Go to a motorcycle shop that sells used stuff. I picked these handlebars up for $5 for my Clunker build. You could use the little brackets.
0928071847.jpg

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: looking at these handle bars and the set up i first those looked like seat post clamps :idea: so iam going to use seat post clamps and put a shim so they fit right thanks for the idea :p

Back