sunday sunday sunday feb 20th pontiac il bicycle show swap m

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mikesbikes36 said:
it wont b long now guys ...i hope this is a great turn out ....
thanx mike we sure do as well its a close event with out haveing to travel hundreds of miles to get to hopefuly it will work out so that we can keep haveing it again by the time we have to pay 4 awards rent of the building the dj guy we have to have a decent show to pay the bills that will determine if we have it again so come on fellow bike people lets try to make this a nice show

mikesbikes36 said:
skipton u commin down r ya ? im not sure what time it starts ,,,,prolly 8 or 9 ...just a guess ....be cool if u bring so peeps with ya ....and some goodies ....

Yeah, I am trying to schedule it all out, I have to work later in the afternoon :? :(

And need to work it out with the little lady :wink: After being out all day the day before with the Chicago Ride.

We are excited that the event is NEXT WEEK!!! Just have a few minor touches to do to finish my "new project" and "Hellvis" will be ready to roll & show!!

I hope to see (and meet) everyone at the event!!!

Brett "SUMO" Sandidge
Midwest Thunder....

Im Looking to Buy some Ballooners at this Show and My Buddy From The Windy City Area is coming Down to Buy Road bikes, So if You havem Bring them along.Thanks VBC

Alright I am in! My son's and I will be there! :mrgreen: Not sure if I will bring anything maybe something to show.

Not sure how long we can stay. got to work at 4pm in the city :| :roll:

But always looking for a good deal :wink:

and looking forward to meeting some more RatRodBike Guys

Its going to be a Bikepalooza weekend!

First The Chicago Ride

Then the Swap meet :mrgreen:

we sure look forward to meeting you also we r so xcited sounds like its going to be a real big event if all the people that show up .we will have sum fun in the winter sun on sunday sunday sunday in pontiac il were the cool bikes roar roar roar... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .(us 30 dragway ) lol , :D :D :D :D :D :D

sunday sunday sunday ....thats funny i have an old drag racer buddy that use 2 race his rail there eons ago ...he still talks about it ......dude im stoked ....i cant wait 2 meet some new bike guys .....i feel like i should wear a name tag .....but im guessin u wont miss me ....im 6'5 500 lbs with a big ol gotee ....not sure what ill b wearin ....if ya see me slap me and say hi .....i promise i wont slap ya back !!!! LOL

mikesbikes36 said:
sunday sunday sunday ....thats funny i have an old drag racer buddy that use 2 race his rail there eons ago ...he still talks about it ......dude im stoked ....i cant wait 2 meet some new bike guys .....i feel like i should wear a name tag .....but im guessin u wont miss me ....im 6'5 500 lbs with a big ol gotee ....not sure what ill b wearin ....if ya see me slap me and say hi .....i promise i wont slap ya back !!!! LOL
im a big guy also i will prob be siting at the registration table

only a few more days the swap meet tables r selling very well we need more show bikes .dust them off shine them up bring them on over on sunday sunday sunday feb 20th pontiac,il from 8_3 330 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hope to meet some of you guys in the morning fun fun on a sunday so come on out for a cool show n swap in pontiac il feb 20th o wow thats tmr :mrgreen: :D :lol: :D :mrgreen: :p

Back