Super Bowl Tailgating at home....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to a friends house , don't know what's on the menu , but I know who I'm rooting for
002-10.jpg

we're grilling brats as an appetizer and steak for the main course w/ garlic potatoes. Dessert? Perhaps some Tollhouse cookies.
and if you grew up in Dallas in the '70's-'80's like I did...ANYONE BUT the Steelers! :wink:

StepChld said:
we're grilling brats as an appetizer and steak for the main course w/ garlic potatoes. Dessert? Perhaps some Tollhouse cookies.
and if you grew up in Dallas in the '70's-'80's like I did...ANYONE BUT the Steelers! :wink:

Still bitter about those losses?

So hungry...Food isnt done yet.

Bacon wrapped sausage, Chili, Chips, Dip, Sandwich thingys

I was gonna make some sloppy joe sliders, my card isnt working right now :roll:

Still keeping the cholesterol down. 2 kinds of wings, honey BBQ and Datil Gold. Packers of course, I'm a Brown's fan.

someguy83 said:
StepChld said:

Still bitter about those losses?
Sad to say, yes. :lol:
Still a heckuva good game to watch.

My team (the Bears) are out. I'll still watch though, Go Packards oh wait they don't make those anymore. Guess I'll have to route for the packers. :roll: I don't like theives, at least they admit being steelers :x

On the menu will be egg rolls, baked lays, and cream cheese Jalapenos. Trying to eat healthy.

Back