Swap Meet find Cleveland Welding Badged Roadmaster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get some pics up soon as I send them thru Ralph if he doesn't mind. Looks to be a 40's RM CW. Trouble is I can only see a Big 2 on the BB. That is it. Went to the swapmeet and bought what is badged as a CW Roadmaster. Guy was unspecific as to the year(probably didn't know). But I can not find the S/N on the BB. There is a prominent 2 on it and that is it. It has the flared rear entry dropouts, no rear stand though, missing the chainguard, but has the peaked fenders hole for a missing light front and rear, pinched seat post, lucky seven seatpost, trussed fork with three tier crown. Braced handlebar,with indent on the crossbar for a speedometer bracket entry, and the pretty rear rack with built in reflector, the curved braces that mimic the braces on the fenders. It is skiptooth ans has the doglegged cranks. Any clue as to probable year? Any help would be a great help to settle the mystery...Thanks Mo

Back