Tell us what ticks you off..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Markm said:
warm beer....

It used to tick me off when that warm beer ran out.... :lol: No I never drank warm beer... :lol:

--When I'm on my XS650...getting sneered at by the Harley poseurs...then getting sneered at by the snot-nosed kids on their crotch rocket.
-- black or white "I love X so I hate Y" people (Ford/Chevy, cats/dogs, Conservative/Liberal, etc, etc...) THE WORLD IS GREY, PEOPLE!!
-- When I'm looking at an original, survivor 60's T-bird at a carshow...the only car that's not a hot rod with a 350 Chevy, and some idiot kid says "why'd he even bother to BRING that?"
-- Drivers that ALMOST wait for me to cross the road before nailing the gas.
-- Drivers that ALLOW you to cross the street by giving the disdainful two-finger wave without lifting their hand from the steering wheel.
-- Right-wing Conservative wingnuts
-- Left-wing Liberal wingnuts
-- Ultra-religious wingnuts
-- Anti-religious wingnuts
-- Actually, anyone who is holier-than-thou.
-- apostrophe's that shouldn't b'e th'ere.
-- Bad spelling
-- Stupid people
-- Lying
-- Other people's kids.
-- Um...I'd better pinch this off...

noodlenoggin said:
When I'm looking at an original, survivor 60's T-bird at a carshow...the only car that's not a hot rod with a 350 Chevy, and some idiot kid says "why'd he even bother to BRING that?"
awww heck you shouldve showed him the post where i had a 350 for sale here!!
then he couldve 'rodded' it to make it cool :lol:

People who take a complete vintage bike and part it out on ebay because they can make a few more bucks than selling it whole. Seems such a waste to part out an original classic to make parts for a bunch of Frankenbikes.

noodlenoggin said:
--When I'm on my XS650...getting sneered at by the Harley poseurs...then getting sneered at by the snot-nosed kids on their crotch rocket.
-- black or white "I love X so I hate Y" people (Ford/Chevy, cats/dogs, Conservative/Liberal, etc, etc...) THE WORLD IS GREY, PEOPLE!!
-- When I'm looking at an original, survivor 60's T-bird at a carshow...the only car that's not a hot rod with a 350 Chevy, and some idiot kid says "why'd he even bother to BRING that?"
-- Drivers that ALLOW you to cross the street by giving the disdainful two-finger wave without lifting their hand from the steering wheel.
-- Bad spelling
-- Stupid people
-- Lying
-- Other people's kids.

People that complain about EVERYTHING!!

lol sorry man... had to!

Ratfink1962 said:
noodlenoggin said:
-- Bad spelling
-- Stupid people
-- Lying
-- Other people's kids.

People that complain about EVERYTHING!!

lol sorry man... had to!
GRRR...that really ticks me off!! :wink:

Things from being in highschool:

Druggies
Gossiping
Drug deals in class(oh boy...)
The sulfer smell in hallways after the chemistry teacher does a lab expiriment
Homework
The Kids who bring their guitars to lunch to serenade their "Women"
Favoritism(favoring the ones who play sports)
The Burmanator-The teacher older than the school itself
Math
Gym
Being in the yearbook extras things
Freshmen(i was there once...)
Those who stare at my feet(i wear bright shoes...)

what kind of bright shoes? those nikes with random neon colors?

stretch said:
what kind of bright shoes? those nikes with random neon colors?
Well...Dual color Nike's
Bright orange and grey...close enough to my school colors...which i didnt do on purpose
Odd...but comfortable

Those multi color flourescent green etc. etc. is rediculous

Every time someone who was in diapers, or unborn, when I was wrenching and pedaling 7 days a week in the rain and snow, insists on "correcting" my terminology, or declaring anything less than the type or price level he uses, or is trying to sell, is useless junk that should be thrown in the trash, I become far less inclined to spend money where he works, or care what his opinion is on any subject.

Markm said:
people showing me pics on their cell phone!!!

I hate looking at pictures of friends on a .."VACATION"....If I didn't go do you think I care.. :roll:

deorman said:
Every time someone who was in diapers, or unborn, when I was wrenching and pedaling 7 days a week in the rain and snow, insists on "correcting" my terminology, or declaring anything less than the type or price level he uses, or is trying to sell, is useless junk that should be thrown in the trash, I become far less inclined to spend money where he works, or care what his opinion is on any subject.

The above quote ticks me off, You are saying that anyone younger than you can't possibly know anything that you don't know, because you know it all, Sorry pal, but open your ears and listen, there is always room in your brain for learning something new.

That's not at all what I said. :? If I said anyone who rides anything other than a Ducati SS is a moron, and I refuse to check if your brake disc came in until you call it a rotor, would you be inclined to think I knew something you didn't?

youtube partners making 100 000$ a year for doing nothing :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back