THE BIKES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just Joined up and would like to contribute my pics of what I have been collecting.

NAILHEAD

BIKES002.jpg

BIKES001.jpg

567SHOW032.jpg

1986SPORTSTER020.jpg

wow man, cool bikes, do you like buicks? im just asking cuz your name is nailhead.

Metty said:
wow man, cool bikes, do you like buicks? im just asking cuz your name is nailhead.

I know you from somewhere don't i? :roll:

Welcome to the board. I like the pic of the pickup w/bike in back.

Thanks !!

Cool bikes!!! Is that your truck that has the bike in it? Troy

Yes it was my truck until I sold it to a guy in Edmonton Last year. on to the next car..1964 Buick Wildcat 2 door Hardtop.

NAILHEAD

you might know me, im building that 1965 buick lesabre, its a rat rod, im in a car club. maybe thats how you know me?

Metty said:
you might know me, im building that 1965 buick lesabre, its a rat rod, im in a car club. maybe thats how you know me?

Metty..Nailhead..you two still at it! :lol: :lol:

Gary,good to see ya on ..as well as Sean,I think Brokeassbuilders around somewhere..

peace,

Kev.........AKA..........60longroof.

hey guys!

man you into collecting snow boards too? if ya are i wish i had known i just posted my terry kidwell board from the late 80's on the bay that flame seat did you do that yourself? thats most awesome!

ok just looked at your seat again looked like a flame job im sorry im done no more coffee for me!! but still a very cool seat

Back