The ELIMINATOR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won a stingray 20" coaster wheel off of ebay for 70 bucks, just waiting for the seller to at least answer my message and let me know if he sent it out already.

BNz7m9gCGkKGrHgoOKkEEjlLmF82BJrgqnV.jpg

Disassembled everything and polished up the chrome parts, the main thing on my mind is paint.
Before
IMG_9745.jpg

IMG_9746.jpg

IMG_9747.jpg

After
IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9749.jpg

IMG_9750.jpg

I barely saw any rust so thats good for me. Next is tires and tubes, stripping the paint on the frame and stuff like that I'l leave for later.

Been a little busy lately so not much has been done on this build. got it to bare metal but now im thinking again of having it professionally painted all in black again...I dunno :? . I got the money to get it done, but I have a baby coming in the pic so right now this is not priority to me. I will finish this no matter what.

bikes002-3.jpg

Well I almost lost interest in this build cause I got a cool raleigh mk1 to take its place instead,

IMG_9753.jpg

but then after spending a few hundred in parts for the mk1 I started thinking...... I never actually had a rat bike. So AGAIN I'm changing the concept for the Eliminator bike and making it a primered rat. Everything will still be in black like my original idea for this bike but I want to add some red and some pin striping. I Still want slick tires but i just didnt get the chance to pic them up from the local bike shop. Everything is already primed at work but here's a sample of the little progress I've made.

IMG_0493.jpg

Here's a pic of a car i took at the rumblers car show in coney island ny, I thought it was some cool inspiration.

IMG_0431.jpg

Back