The Flying Goose..is cooked!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Flying Goose..It actually rolls, I can even ride it!

Well with only a week roughly left I actually have it rolling and even rode it down the street earlier this evening!

Of course it's not 100% done........but it's about 90% done! MY tank is built just needs to be mounted and the headlight/oilcan is still not working, so...........we will see I guess.

Anyway here are a few pics of it just a little bit ago, it's dark and I was feeling goofy so these are the pics were going to get tonight at least!

_MG_4192.jpg

_MG_4201.jpg

_MG_4202.jpg

_MG_4204.jpg

Still having fun............. I think.....

how did you do the pictures?! (except the shadow one) hahah

snydur said:
how did you do the pictures?! (except the shadow one) hahah

Just a really long exposure, about thirty seconds. You can walk around and it wont even capture you unless you are still or real slow. Available light was a really dim yellow garage light
:roll:

Re: The Flying Goose...we have till september right?

Oneuglybike said:
After much deliberation I accidentally found the paint colors I wanted to use, well almost first I had to go through some other ideas
DSC00335.jpg
So tell us yer secret . . . do you spray the Red Bull with an airbrush or spray gun? :p

In any event, I want that bike! My daughter wants yer Bug! 8)

@fireproof

I mix the redbull with some pabst and use a straw! :lol: I love my bug, some day I hope it runs, its just a shell right now. Its a 65' from new jersey and it's actually 99.9% rust free. there is a couple dime size holes by the battery tray.

I don't know what direction to go with it, somedays I want a volksrod, other days a nice retro ride, but it will be low that much I do know!

Sweet 8)

Back