The "Hey this is what I look like" Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maps, locations? :D[/quote]
Hint. Water runs downhill towards the river. Google Earth Ft.Worth and start ur quest.

speaking of work :
weddings003.jpg

dogdart said:
8) ^^^^That's cool , but asphalt's for gettin there "dirt is for racin'" :wink: :lol:

I beg to differ... :mrgreen: " dirts for farmin'... asphalts for racin' " :wink: 8)

I have got to say... everytime I read a post I start to get an idea of what I think the author might look like. I have been sooo far off with everyone. I would never guess that these faces where into bikes.

highship said:
I have got to say... everytime I read a post I start to get an idea of what I think the author might look like. I have been sooo far off with everyone. I would never guess that these faces where into bikes.

I think the same thing. I also get an idea how old some one is and I am usually not close on that either.

highship said:

What would the face of somebody into bikes look like in your opinion? :D

Back