The "Hey this is what I look like" Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can update too! Me in the Christmas parade:

elf2.jpg

elf1.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
Hey Youthgeye ,love the bottom pick, the expressions on the peoples faces :lol: You could so add captions here.

I know what they were saying, some of the things can't be repeated in this family atmosphere, haha. Yeah, all the photos that have come back from the parade include some really interesting reaction faces.

Jpromo said:
She is absolutely adorable, I remember when my boy looked that cute, now he is kind of old.
Here I am with my boy
100_1077.jpg

Markm said:
ozzmonaut said:
Hanging on the couch, drivin the truck, poking people with sticks
Fair2010007.jpg
Fair2010022.jpg
Fair2010024.jpg
COOL steering wheel!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Thank you sir. If anybody wants to make one for themselves, you can pick up these wheels cheap on ebay. Drill the center out at least big enough for your steering wheel center nut socket wrench to fit in. Then buy the proper adaptor for your vehicle. Then bolt the boat wheel to the adaptor and install. Doesn't take a lot of tools, money, or time. One tip. Clearcoat the heck out of the wheel before installation. The sun gets angry at the cheap wood.

well this is me with my 1996 Road King. the bike is droped in the rear an was raked out to 34*. the motor has been reworked with 90 hp an 110 FPOT. sorry to say I sold the bike back in may. so here we are.

JWSMOCKUPBIKES166.jpg

Outlaw 8)

There is good riding in the miles of storm tunnels under downtown Ft.Worth
holmeschub.jpg

wimpy said:
Me with a German 10,5 cm frag.grenade (WW2).

^^^ Wow and I thought I didnt like my job :shock: :shock:

Here's me on the left, and my "Tiny" 18 yr. old son on the right, helping put bikes together for Christmas.

DSCF6019.JPG

Back