"the higgins" 2010

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rodeo051.jpg

rodeo055.jpg

just thought i would bring this one back i took her out for a spin the other day and it reminded me why i love this bike so much. looks mean and fast and when it comes down to it she is. if you are wondering what the white on the tire is well that would be after a ride with some the boys awhile back and well by the end of the night things got a bit out of control. anyways this was cutting edge back in 2006 whew things have progressed fast

Looks like you let my wife ride it to WalMart....same stuff is on my truck tires. :roll: :shock: :roll: Bike still looks killer.

Hey Unk. You sure I didn't marry your wifes sister. My wife does that too, and bends fenders. She never denies hitting something but as always her excuse is, "if I hit something, I didn't remember it".

Awesome bike, I believe I would faint if I ever get the chance to lay my hands on such terrific tires, by Thor´s hammer, those are pure beauty!

Regarding wives/wives to be, Uncle, be thankful that she only marks your tires, mine scratches the wheels. :cry:

Reminds me of that joke ,where the guy was sitting on the front row at church and all of the sudden all the glass blows out of the windows. The roof blows off and the Devil appears on the pulpit. Everybody in the church runs out except this one guy. The Devil walks up to him and asks him if he knew who he was. The guy replied yes your the devil. The Devil asks him why he isnt scared like everybody else was. The guy says I'm not scared because I have been married to your sister for the last 50 years. :lol:

Isnt that how it goes ya take your friends out for a ride have a couple drinks then the tire rubbin starts the next thing ya know somebody is on the ground cryin for his momma. :lol: :lol: :lol:. Cool bike even with the foe white wall :mrgreen:

nice ride you got there adam ,maybe put fresh batteries in your light so you can see the curbs commin up ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: cool bike never the less...

Ralph

OH I really get it now Thats sweet!

i was minding my own biz. it was another member here who snuck up and played tire tag. i stayed up right and well ummmm he did not, gotta love wide 24x3 tires. and the rider shall remain nameless it was funny.

THAT IS A COOL BIKE.ME AND ANDREA HAD A CRASH ON THE BIKE TRAIL.SOME TIME BACK .SHE STARTED PLAYING TIRE TAG WE WHERE GOING PRETY FAST DOWN HILL.HER BIKE GOT STUCK TO MINE AND SHE WENT OVER HER BARS.I THINK SHE HURT HER PRIDE MORE THAN ANYTHING.THIS WAS NOT ON HER VINTAGE LOVE BIKE. :oops:

hmmmmmm........who has some tires with painted on white stripes(besides you now :lol: )
aside from the rub mark and the stripes that were added when it was away...it looks amazingly like my favorite bike :mrgreen:

this makes my bike look like an ugly ....... child :D ive seen this bike @ college cycles

yep thats the jockey bell. i like mounting them there on my drop bar style bikes because it keeps the bars un clutered. been thinking about bringing her out for the second sat ride actually it has been awhile. i gotta scrub the whitewall skid off the side wall.

Back