The Judge GTO Build/Changed the design to a 67Mustang GT500

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
finally found a bike to build my GTO The Judge muscle bike. here is what im starting with.

Sorry for the change but like the style of this gt 500 better then the Judge.

Re: The Judge GTO Build

Gotta get some redline tires!

It will definitely have red line tires. Im not sure what kind of frame it is thought it was a cool 20" straight bar frame to make a muscle bike with. if any knows please let me know. :D

trick 20", looking forward to this build.

Found my donor bike for this build a 66 schwinn 3 speed stik shift. Thanks OZ for the bike :D

how could you do that? :eek: :shock: its a coppertone! :p

Im having second thoughts about parting the stik shift out. think Im just going to find another banana seat and some ape hangers for my build off bike and put the schwinn back to stock.

Change of plans on the build going to make it look like a Mustang gt 500 instead of the judge. want to use racing stripes down the center and cant do that with the judge build. and came across a sweet pic of a 67 gt 500 so that is what im going with no more changes to the Idea. :D

verry happy that you are keeping the sting ray alone that bike look's good !

looking forward for the build !

scott brownsey said:
o man the gto bike would be cooler the gto was the first muscle car :(

i'm with scott on this one.
not sure why you'd switch from a muscle car to a pony car. :)

I guess it is still up in the air which one The Judge or the gt500 :idea: :?

man u are going to redo that coppertone ray? that one made even me cringe a bit. and personally i like the GTO better

yeah I changed my mind and im going to fix the ray up and found parts for the build off bike. still undecided about the build though

Dont sweat it the ray is going to be as is just need to find a 3 speed rear end and some rims for it. and that is all im going to do to it. :D

icyuod2 said:
scott brownsey said:
o man the gto bike would be cooler the gto was the first muscle car :(

i'm with scott on this one.
not sure why you'd switch from a muscle car to a pony car. :)

C'mon guys, get serious! :lol:
The GT500 was no secretary's 6 cyl. grocery-getter. :wink: It easily matched the GTO muscle-for-muscle:
'69 GTO Judge (at least that appears to be what he has pictured): 400CID = 350-370HP (several optional engines) / 410-445lbs-ft. Torque
Weight: approx. 4,000 lbs. 1/4 mile: 14.45 @ 98 MPH
'67 Mustang Shelby GT500 (although pic looks like an "Eleanor" clone): 428CID = 355HP (a VERY under-rated HP number by Ford, this engine has been estimated
at well over 400HP output)/420lbs.-ft. Torque. Weight: approx. 3,000lbs. 1/4 mile: 14.4 @ 99MPH

Go with the GT500 name - you can't miss. Besides, the Mustangs had way cooler stripes! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back