The Knee Crusher

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, quite frankly I dont know what this is but it really hurts you knees!!! after tinkering for a week i got this mishmash working :mrgreen: I think I am going to get a longer fork and a bigger chain wheel/shanks.

but anyway what do you think, does it need something?

100_2134.jpg

100_2135.jpg

100_2136.jpg

100_2137.jpg

i'm guessing you're not able to weld?

in that case looking at it i think i'd unbolt that blue tube going to the red front section and cut it off. then i think maybe tilt it till that redframe section going from the pedals tothe drop outs sits level. then once you've got it postioned i'd measure from just under the seat on the blue section to where the spring mounts on the red section, cut a tubeto that lenth and figure out how to bolt it in those positions. i think i'd cut the red seat mount off to,back to the shock mount.

edit: 'cause you'll need handlebars with a better reach too.

again, i'm going on thinking you're not able to weld, or have it done.

u need another support before u hurt yourself. trust me that tube will fold after time riding it. i guess the good news is u really cant go too fast on it and you dont have that far to fall to the ground :mrgreen:

karfer67 said:
u need another support before u hurt yourself. trust me that tube will fold after time riding it. i guess the good news is u really cant go too fast on it and you dont have that far to fall to the ground :mrgreen:

That is until it folds like a V and he gets a goose neck on the forehead and a seat post you know where.... :shock:

I think it shows the idea that, just because you can build something, doesn't nessecarily mean you should. :p Just teasing you man! You said it best when you said it was fun to ride...I say, "enjoy it!" :wink:

apes man. big tall apes, take off the back rack, and put on a sissy bar. oh and paint. 8)

mastronaut said:
karfer67 said:

That is until it folds like a V and he gets a goose neck on the forehead and a seat post you know where.... :shock:

haha :lol: i am going to put a brace on the blue bike

stretch said:
apes man. big tall apes, take off the back rack, and put on a sissy bar. oh and paint. 8)

i never thought of a sissy bar, I going to try this :D

gashuffy63 said:
In all of my years messing around with bikes I have never seen three rear derailluers on one build.Pure genius!

thank you guys for commenting, I needed a way to get the chain tight looked around the shop and found two old derailluers and this is what i got :D

Knee Crusher..out.............Knee REPLACER...in.

crackedpiston said:
Dude, was there an explosion at a bike shop and some bits landed at your house??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's way too funkafied for cool. Nice. 8)

haha that pretty much sums up the events 8)

KOTA said:
Knee Crusher..out.............Knee REPLACER...in.

I kinda like it :D

okay I am thinking about a color and i've got some ideas, silver, rattlecan black, or a plum crazy like on a '70 challenger http://www.apexautosports.com/Photo...ple Challenger/images/70challrestomod__6_.jpg

Back