THE MISFITS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just was wondering who on here likes the band the misfits? was going through my cds at work today and popped one in. glenn danzig has an awesome voice. listened to my danzig cd after that one, just a little darker music, if ya know what i mean? :wink:

always have been and always will be....
tried samhain yet?
as for danzigs solo band hes way to metal for me(if i want metal ill toss on some slayer or metallica*with burton of course*) and the misfits without danzig just lost a lot in the translation for me.......

I've been a fan for a looong time. I don't have much interest in what Jerry is doing now with the Misfits name though.
Sean

i'm a huge misfits fan.

its wierd i've probably heared halloween on the radio more times this week than i've heard misfits tunes on the radio my entire life.

did they do something special? rock band? guitar hero? perhaps an aniversary? seems thier getting alot of attention as of lately.

I've been a fan since I was 14 years old, I'm 34 now. I have the fiend skull painted on my surf board. I'm gonna check 'em out Halloween night in Manhattan. Should be cool.

Love Earth A.D., and earlier. Met Danzig....kinda of a tool, and about 5' tall. Played and hung out with Bobby Steele (when he was with the Undead, Act Your Rage tour)......nice guy! good times!

the ORIGINAL misfits recordings are legendary! still listen to them almost everyday at age 52. why you ask?....texas is the reason! :wink:

How long have I been a fan? Well, I have evilive and Legacy of brutality on vinyl! A year or so ago I finally won the cd box set off ebay. Nice. Once, I was practicing with a so called band, and the rehersal studio double booked our room, so they gave us the big room. Tucked in the corner was a bass amp with the Danzig logo on it! This was before the 1st Danzig album came out. And before he went to LA. ~Adam

Back