The Rides of benz and his gal.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine, red and rust schwinn on Fat Franks,recovered seat, apes, and a copper drink can.
Drea's pink, creme, and rust schwinn on wide whites, schwinn indestrial stainless wheels, thirft store picnic basket with leather ties, street sweeped rear fender.

DSCN1815.jpg
DSCN1816.jpg

DSCN1817.jpg
DSCN1819.jpg

Drea's ;
DSCN1810.jpg
DSCN1811.jpg

DSCN1812.jpg
DSCN1813.jpg

DSCN1814.jpg

Enjoy

i definately smell a couple of rats!!! nice rides benz. i really like the rear fender in drea's bike. might have to remember that in the future!

Easy E

Nice rides. That fender gives me a Idea. Might have to take two fenders and make one really long one.

that is a really great idea for a long fender for sure. great pics.

Nice rides. That fender gives me a Idea. Might have to take two fenders and make one really long one.
I bet ya could take a shorty rear fender and trim it down, hide the joint under the frame bracket! that would be sweet. ~Adam

GodHatesCleveland said:
I take it you don't like handlebar stem screws....
Nice catch, you are correct sir, for some reason I just can't stand a nice set of bars/stem and then you just see a big ol bolt, I mill down all the the heads, just for a somewhat cleaner look.Takes time, but why not.

muddywater04 said:
that seat cover really ties the bike together.....

Lol, great, now somebody is going to steal it, and I am going to have to go on a series of misadventures to get it back...sigh*

Looks sweet, I have two spare ducktails that I was planning on chopping up down the middle of both. The idea being that there will be a tail in the front almost on the ground and one on the rear almost on the ground. We shall see I guess.Thanks for all the thumbs up!

Back