The Stockton Cycle Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It's that time again! Having our fall edition of The Stockton Cycle Show. There will also be a car show and swap going on outside. $5 gets you into all this fun! Doors open at 6 am and close at 3 pm. We will be holding a raffle and keeping w/ tradition a bike will be given away as part of the raffle! Would love to meet some new faces and reconnect w/ others. It's a great show for all to attend.
*Added this year is a pedal car category.
-Fabian

View attachment 113217

3yvaza4y.jpg

If there is anyone willing to help promote in their area message me your address and I can mail you a few flyers. Thank you in advance!
-Fabian

According to Slick a.k.a. Chris...
Here is a California schedule for all the rest of the events going on for the rest of the year for those of you that are wondering?

September 21st: Tour De Fat in San Francisco inside Golden Gate park.
September 22nd: Rolling Relics Livermore ride 1246 E. Stanley Blvd. meet at 10am
September 28th: The Rat Bike Rodeo in Elk Grove hosted by the Hooligans bicycle club
September 29th: Rusty Riders 10am in Carnegie Park in Livermore,Ca.
October 12th: Park st. Bike show hosted by island schwinn 1522 Park St. in Alameda.Ca.
October 13th: Stockton Cycle show, Stockton Fairgrounds Bike show and swap meet
October 26th: Rolling Relics Halloween costume ride Vintage Bicycle Supply,4370 24th St. 4pm
November 24th: Rolling Relics ride 345 Taylor Rd. Lodi,Ca. meet at 10am and leave at 11am.
December ? Location TBA. We will be having a Holiday/Christmas party. No bikes. Just a celebration with food, cocktails, and possibly a band???? We will be getting together to get our rides scheduled for the entire year of 2014 so pick your month and meeting location so i can get flyers printed and handed out.[

Getting closer! Have the raffle bike just about ready for its maiden voyage. Trophies are being pinstriped by Karfer67. Come on out guys and gals!

Killer show as always thanks to all who came out. Miss the Stockton boys. Found me a leather seat for my hornet, so my butt is much mo happy now.

Back