The Sucker Punch (New Bars- what do you think?)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ern

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished this one up. It's a Roadmaster Luxury Liner Repop frame. Sensor thanks for the forks. Joe (Yeshoney) thanks for the tires.
This bike is completely new for the exception of the seat and Lucky Seven seat post. It wasn't planned it just worked out that way.
The frame even has the factory bar code on it :D .

The Sucker Punch
DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

The Family Photo
DSC_0227.jpg

Re: The Sucker Punch

very evil looking bike! :D i love bikes that are stripped,clean and mean.you nailed all three! :mrgreen: very,very nice!

Awesome bikes, ern. I'm definitely diggin' your style - you haven't done one yet I haven't liked! 8)

Super clean man...I love the rear footpeg action. Simple and down to business.

Trying out some new handle bars. What do you guys think??

Suckerpunch2.jpg

I'm kind of bored so I figured I'd mess around with the bike. The other bars look great but make it difficult to ride the bike for me. I'm 6'1".
These bars help me get a little more upright. Who knows I might change them back tomorrow. :shock:

I think I'll hold on to those bars, I'm building up a fixie they might be going on. :D

Thanks for the opinions!

I like the original bars. And wow, is that a good looking ride. Looks tough as woodpecker lips.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I like the original bars. And wow, is that a good looking ride. Looks tough as woodpecker lips.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's the funniest ....<-- (that's not what I said) I've heard in a long time!

Thanks for the compliment.

Back