the tall texan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought the frame off of the `bay, 4hrs. after it was listed. i assume that the bike was parted out, from a complete bike. it`s automotive grade paint w/ hand drawn gold pinstriping. it`s a tall mans frame cadillac,made by shelby or schwinn, from any research i could find.the seatpost is 17-1/2",the headtube comes in at 7-3/4", and it`s 45-1/2", from end to end.i just thought it would be unique.thanks!

Way Cool Rides!

I gotta get me a set of fatties.And Im diggin' the 'Spacely Sproket' on the Grump!

Sweet bike!

Nice color, and those schwalbe tyers rock!
Nice rusty bell. (for the rustic look:)

RRBB stuf!!

Awsome bike. I'm looking for that same Head badge for my 1937 Shelby Airflow. I have a 1938 Shelby Flying cloud I'd like to build into somthing cool.

Great rides man, I dig the color combos one both. Can't go wrong with fatties.

Shoot I'm going to have to come out of retirement and get a job in a bar so I can afford them Schwalbe tires . What do ya think John...58 year old barback? man that one turned out nice too. Your whole stable looks good. You cant beat old classic frames with nice new expensive parts :lol: :lol: :lol: . The paint turned out perfect. maybe its just me but it looks like if you got one of those old chrome rectangular fog lights for a headlight it would add to those really really cool strut rods you have....Just my dos centavos. :roll:

Back