The Tijuana Grave Robber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one cool bike! Gotta leave the low cross brace bars on though are they Renthal moto cross bars? I've been doing cross braces on the last 2 builds I've done love the look. Your bike is perfect!
Oh you could go old school on the brakes hub brakes Chuck Inds in for sale usually has some worksman used ones.

@ Araya, I was actually working so I wasn't "really enjoying" the afternoon (ha). But will say hello for sure next time I see ya.

That's one cool bike! Gotta leave the low cross brace bars on though are they Renthal moto cross bars? I've been doing cross braces on the last 2 builds I've done love the look. Your bike is perfect!
Oh you could go old school on the brakes hub brakes Chuck Inds in for sale usually has some worksman used ones.
Renthal's they are.. I bought them of CL and drove a distance for them but well worth it.. I even bought some blue anno Renthal bars for my 51 Schwinn straight bar cruiser also.. You can check them out somewhere here in the forum.
Thanks for the complament on my bike.. I appreciate it.. I've considerd doing the drum brake but I already had the wheel set and I just like the look so I left it like that.. Plus I bought a disk brake set up but I need to find a caliper bolt on adaptor for the front forks.. Don't want to really weld on the forks..

@ Araya I work on the maintenance crew that takes care of the beach front and facilities, etc. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you.

@ Araya I work on the maintenance crew that takes care of the beach front and facilities, etc. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you.
Ok.. It was two of you working right at the lifeguard and sherifs substation loading or unloading equipment.? Right like in the alley.?

Yeah that was probably me saw there (I was the big hairy guy for reference), but when I recognized TGR, you were headin northbound by the spring toys in the plaza.

Like your Concept, Cool story and Title But for some Reason
I'm a little Uncomfortable with the Illegal Mexican Phrase ..

~RafaeL~

Rafael..
I myself being Mexican wrighting this post doesn't bother me a bit cuz, its a true fact that this is what these people did and still do and even in my own backyard (literally).
If anyone feels that I affended you in regard of this post PLEASE let me know and I will ask the moderator to DELETE my post.
All it take is ONE.!!

Back