The Vegas Guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up guys! This here is Dallas from Vegas; i was born and raised her in Vegas but even though i live in the big city, im a country boy at heart. Love to hunt and fish and be outdoors. But besides that i love old cars and custom products. I'm new to this site and sort of new to the bike industry. I have been to this site everyday for the past 2 weeks or so looking everyday to see whats new. Every time, i look at all the bikes in the gallery and amazed every time. I have always wanted to rebuild cars and sell them, but that is a lot of money that i don't have so i thought maybe bikes to get started. i looked around and found this site and other sites from this site and realize i might just stay with bikes and maybe cars on the side. I have already decked out one bike but have yet to sell it. Bought another one, 1979 Schwinn Spitfire, but wont start the refurbishing till i sell the other. Glad to see that there are other ratrod lovers as myself.

Back