THE WALKING DEAD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
murraymadman said:
anybody else on here a walking dead fan? the wife and i are addicted to it! :shock:

Heck yeah! I'm surprised no one has a "Riding Dead" Zombie Bike yet. This sounds like a job for Kingfish

a zombie bike would definatley be cool! how are you liking season 3 so far? for me season 2 is going to be hard to beat! i hate the govenor and they better not kill darrell off! my wife has read all the comics and says they are nothing like the series, doesn't really follow it that close.

Walking dead,yes. I'm a big fan. Best series besides Breaking Bad and Dexter.
Thank you America for your TV Shows, cause german TV is...better keep my mouth shut :)

marcus84 said:
Walking dead,yes. I'm a big fan. Best series besides Breaking Bad and Dexter.
Thank you America for your TV Shows, cause german TV is...better keep my mouth shut :)

It's funny, I watch Breaking Bad and Walking Dead, other than that I watch a lot of BBC stuff, and I loved Corner Gas out of Canada (only showed a shortime on the "WGN America" channel :lol: )

murraymadman said:
anybody else on here a walking dead fan? the wife and i are addicted to it! :shock:
My whole family is def addicted! We cant wait for it to start again! If they kill Daryll I will continue watching as in a situation like that good people will die, not just the undesirables, makes it a little more "real" for us. :wink:

I liked the first season. But I am very traditional and when they entered the realm of the relationship dramas and so on... I dropped out. I just wanted to see lots of zombies. Not see people getting nasty with each other in a survival situation :lol: Oh well. I'm more into cartoons right now anyway. Archer and Unsupervied are my favorites. I'm just getting to see Bob's Burgers but so far so good.

yeah we will continue to watch if darryl gets knocked off, he's just my fav right now! i really don't think they will though. don't forget about the marathon this sunday! :wink:

Back