They call me MultiPass...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... and I lo-o-ove vintage machinery of all types. Cars, bicycles, motorcycles, industrial stuff etc. If it has gears 'n wheels 'n bolts n' rivets 'n stuff, I'm all over it.

My day job as a graphic designer/illustrator/prototyper at a hi-tech company has me surrounded by the techno-gadget faithful. I am a balloon tire evangelist in a carbon-fiber world.

The house I call home is located in western Canada. Calgary, to be precise. (Where a little cold outside doesn't stop the 2-wheeled fun)

mponice2ct2.png

-Mp

Hey there!

I was born and raised in Calgary. I moved to Arizona about 10 years ago. I frankly was blown away to find so many Canadians on this site! I remember messing aroung alot with my BMX's back in the day, but to see so many Kustomizers from a land near and dear to my heart (and a place that has short summers!) is great! I still have a ton of family up there. I myself lived in various southside locations, where are you at? Keep in real in the home country!!!!!

Back