time to rock the penny farthing world

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well maybe just the the rat bike world! this build will get under a few peoples skins
its going to start with this
SANY0589.jpg

is it going to get customized you ask?

does everybody here love bikes?!
Is flat black over done?!

and get this........ "its not mine!" which is even better!!!

Well like my good friend Jack Berton said "I only ride as fast as my headlight can see!"

Sorry I have been away! but first I should show you the work I have been doing in the garage! I have had enough with my work space and since the wife got her kitchen....I'm getting a garage to work in ....besides I need the work room for my upholstery business :D

before
IMG_0114.jpg

the car is a customers that I did a job on

and now.....since I built a 10X14 shed out back to store all my stuff

SANY0523.jpg

SANY0524.jpg

SANY0525.jpg

I have ALOT more space now for building bikes and working on customers cars :D :D :D :mrgreen:

so now to the bike.......

there are lots in the works here, It will stay true to the design but it will be getting some upgrades and alot more show! lets just say it will not be black and it will have disk brakes :wink:

FW

Re: time to rock the four pillers of the earth

BONESHAKER!!!! hahaha that is sweet, I kill to get my hands on one of those. :mrgreen:

Man Murray...your garage is looking sweet. :D

Glad to see you back on the forum.

cant wait to see that hi wheel done! is that one of those from the 80's?
and yeah that little 510 is nice....now im feeling bad i sold mine :(

It was one real nice 510! the owner had a 240SX shoe horned between the rims and a full on custome race suspention!!!
here are a few more pics of the interior that I did

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3482.jpg

it was a fun build

Not sure of the year of the bike? but I can tell you its going to be Rat Fink Green with Orange rims :mrgreen:

FW

the bike belongs to a LBS and he wants it to stand right out front of the store. As of now and it's current condition nobody even sees it :oops: . We are going to make it into a head turner. The pic N nic cruiser and the Weki Tiki are now on display at the store and he finds the two bikes help bring people from outside of the store to inside. He hopes the Penny will continue this trend with more walk in traffic :D

FW

i'd saw off my left you-know-what with my Leatherman for that 510. awesome.

green with orange wheel will be awesome. Got a chance to ride one of those a few weeks back. It was fun, but not something I yearn to own.

Sweet shop space, I'm jealous of the space and yer skills

where on earth are you gonna get tires for it tho?? :shock:

Back