to all ratrodders,freak bikers,cruisers,etc.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
were here im having shoulder surgery on the 28th so i wont be able to do the ride on the 31st but if you guys want to join us were doing the 12 Bars of Christmas on the 18th and that happens all around the world in our club but this year were going to LA to do it with all the So-Cal members hey Karfer that was a good time last year hahaha

"..!., more gears give us more beers"

Well that sucks buddy. We were hoping you would roll with us. That 12 bars of christmas ride sounds good though.... Hmmmm? Get well soon. I know how surgery goes. I was stir crazy after the first day!

N*H*F*F* said:
were here im having shoulder surgery on the 28th so i wont be able to do the ride on the 31st but if you guys want to join us were doing the 12 Bars of Christmas on the 18th and that happens all around the world in our club but this year were going to LA to do it with all the So-Cal members hey Karfer that was a good time last year hahaha

"..!., more gears give us more beers"

Take care of the shoulder and have a great 12 Bars. One of these years Gigs and I hope to ride with the Ontario 'Deros at the 12 Bars. They usually ride with us in Hamilton Beach on YYZMEC's FBM-GHC ride. I figure we owe them a visit or two! :wink:

Just so no one gets confused .....
This thread's ride takes place on JANUARY 1, 2011, not Dec. 31st 2010.

sorry to hear about the shoulder and hope it wont keep you down too long...
glad to hear your riding that you sact. guysll be out riding for sure since thats all that matters!btw....karfer have a guinness for me and ill have a pbr for you(in honor of the first 2nd sat. ride where we were the only ones who actually showed :lol: )

On New Year's Day, I'm going to ride up and down the beaches here, Neptune, Atlantic, and Jacksonville Beaches, probably 1st street most of the way. Anyone else is welcome, if there is anyone else. I'm very flexible on the time, and I'll bet the weather is good all day.

TheFlyingDingo said:
I want to see what i can do to get where all the michigan members are going. If not. The trails i go hit!

Most of the Freaks are going to Owosso but there's also a big ride in Dearborn called the twelve or something similar. i belive it's put on by the Saddlemen. P.M. Gotavan, he'd be glad to give you the details. I think there is a fee to ride.

Let me know if you wanna go to Owosso. We could meet you on I75 someplace and you could follow us over. I think it starts at 1:00p.m. I'll check on things and post the details tomorrow night. They usually start the ride at the Rainbow Bar and ride thru the bar and out the back door. It's between 5 and 12 miles depending on the weather and road conditions. Always a good time!

Wildcat said:
On New Year's Day, I'm going to ride up and down the beaches here, Neptune, Atlantic, and Jacksonville Beaches, probably 1st street most of the way. Anyone else is welcome, if there is anyone else. I'm very flexible on the time, and I'll bet the weather is good all day.

I'm not sure how far you are from West Palm Beach, but that's where most of the Freaks are riding. There might be something going on in Melbourne.

If you'd like I can repost your post over on FBN and maybe the guys could get a hold of you and let you know if there's any other rides in Florida. P.M. me your email and some info if you'd like. we'll try to get some guys to ride with you or you ride with them! :wink:

I'm about a four hour car ride from Palm Beach, and I think only one member here is near the Beaches. I have an account on FBN, so I'll post over there too.

Nobody in Jacksonville? Looks like the weather will be good for riding, mid 70's and partly cloudy.

Wildcat said:
Nobody in Jacksonville? Looks like the weather will be good for riding, mid 70's and partly cloudy.

Posted your ride up on FBN and FaceyBook, hopefully you'll see some smiling faces riding alongside you! :wink:

OK, I went by myself, no one else was available and I couldn't make it to Pasadena for the Rose Parade ride. I dusted off old Godzilla and took off terrorizing the neighborhood. here's a photo of her ready to go.
P1030011.JPG

It only takes one to get the word out! Thanks for joining in! I'm gonna steal your pic for the web page I'm biuilding. I'll make sure to let you and the others know the address once its up and running. Give me a couple of days.
Thanks again!
Chainy

Latest posts

Back