to all who bought from twowheelfan!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know this isnt bike talk per se, but thanks!
i have 24 delivery confirmation numbers for parcels that i have shipped out to people here and The CABE
i would like very much to post POSITIVE feedback to all. everyone has been super cool, fast and patient! but i am having a difficult time
tracking eveything from emails, to handles that you use here to paypal emails and real names unh!
if you would like feed back from me , please contact me either via my email ([email protected]) or pm me here with your handle and what ya bought!
thanks again everybody. and i hope you are satisfied with what ya bought. from this point fwd i will not post stuff to sell at such a fast pace!
that way i can control it a little more.
after1.jpg

thanks guys.heres one from 1992.
Image12.jpg
Image24.jpg
Image22.jpg
Image16.jpg

nos blackouts, relaced. flat black,flames, bobbed front/reversed fender NOS badge, NOS indian head carlisle BW's etc. simple. sweet, nothing dangling.

Road Master said:
I especially like the 30s era Hawthorne Chain Ring! I've been trying to acquire one but they go pretty high on ebay - probably just a matter of time. Both bikes look fantastic! Robert
thanks Robert. i swapped the rings on the two bikes, if you hadn't already known. if i run across another one ill keep you in mind!

Back