Today Is April 1st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to do something similar every year for April fools on a website I run. Fake news story, rename the site and change the graphics/colors. I went with pink and lady bugs

2009_april_fools.jpg

Yeah, I stopped at a yard sale today, picked up a nice '34 Schwinn Aerocycle for $25, a '36 Elgin Bluebird for $20, a '48 Monark Super Deluxe for $25.... :lol: ~Adam

i forgot to do it, but my car has a history of breaking down when i go at lease an hour away from home...I planned on calling my dad and telling him i was in ohio picking up some bikes, where my car broke down...ive been home all day

I read about some of the greatest april fools hoaxes in history...

i geuss Taco Bell claimed they purchased the liberty bell and renamed it the Taco Liberty bell...
People were calling the owners of the place where the Actual liberty bell was held, and were complaining about how outrageous the fact that they sold the bell was...

I guess White house press secretary went along with everything and claimed they were selling the lincoln memorial and renaming it:
"The Ford Lincoln Mercury Memorial"

Back