took the liberty to rat out the neighbours car......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
theres a jeep liberty under there somewhere. 8)
b6c5cz.jpg

london ontario has had an unusual amount of snow over the last 2 days.
her cars been sitting there for approx 14 hours. :shock: i don't think she's seen the skull yet, but i'm sure she'll know who the culprit was.
crazy thing is, last time i checked, woodstock had no snow (only 1/2 hour away)

anybody else feeling snowed in?

WOW!!! Orillia, Barrie and area don't have nearly that much. Ours barely covers the grass.

Good job on the skull :lol:

Yeah, on FaceBook, John Brain was saying that London got hammered!
Here in Mich. We got less than 2 inches but a few miles in any direction they've got 4 to 6. The further north the worse. Really strange this year.

icyuod2 said:
theres a jeep liberty under there somewhere. 8)
b6c5cz.jpg

london ontario has had an unusual amount of snow over the last 2 days.
her cars been sitting there for approx 14 hours. :shock: i don't think she's seen the skull yet, but i'm sure she'll know who the culprit was.
crazy thing is, last time i checked, woodstock had no snow (only 1/2 hour away)

anybody else feeling snowed in?

May I steal this photo for FBN? Really cool! The guys will eat it up!

Here in indiana we got enough to say it snowed, it's colder than I like too. Cold wrenches are too much to handle with arthritic hands. So I'm restricted to inside projects and planning on future builds.

yeah were surposed to be hit fri. and real hard sunday.

we had a total of 95cm fall in 2 days (thats just over 3feet)
our city almost called a state of emergency, and actually shut down for 3 days (including today)
no buses,no schools and a lot of the stores/bussinesses including hospitals closed thier doors.

a couple of the neighbouring towns on the london school board also got snow days.
there less than 15 min's away and didn't see a single snowflake.
the news has shown the towns with kids playing,road hockey and riding bicycles in the sun.

its just super wierd to see, since we've pretty much been snowed in for 2 days.

It's heading my way here... Barrie got hammered. So far Orillia hasn't got any more. But apparently it's coming later tonight. :( My back doesn't do so well with shoveling.

officially time to build snow bike :mrgreen: out here in california i aignt got no snow :cry: but i sure have seen it coming down when i was in colorado

Back