trikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some pics of trikes. I have a trike on the line and I think I could get it cheap. I need some design ideas to make it plausible for the one who shares my garage (wife). so please, all you three wheeled screaming bohemians (?) share your pics! or at least point me to a cool site for them. Now drop and give me twenty!

here is what i have done with mine.....

from this
P4160057.jpg

too this
P4240108.jpg

relaced 24's to 20's, added trees, apes, 20x3.0 tires. sprayed white walls on them, sprayed rims. rattlecaned the frame flat black
start to finsh about 12 hrs over 4 days

hey if you do find some trike sites please let me know

good idea for basket replacement is a thrift store chest. like a black one with leather straps and big buckles. you know for your cookies and milk. lol line it with plastic throw some ice in it.
istockphoto_1133683_old_leather_chest_with_path.jpg

Upper Class White Trash said:
here is what i have done with mine.....

from this
P4160057.jpg

too this
P4240108.jpg

relaced 24's to 20's, added trees, apes, 20x3.0 tires. sprayed white walls on them, sprayed rims. rattlecaned the frame flat black
start to finsh about 12 hrs over 4 days

hey if you do find some trike sites please let me know
DAMMMMMNNNNNNN. I love it.

gotavan said:
Im buildn a trike for my granddaughter, the one that doesnt ride on 2 wheels yet. hows this for insperation...
RIDER.jpg

gotavan thats awsome! my wife ran in the room when I burst out laughing, the guy in the back..That was one of my ALL time favorite shows when I was a kid...[ after reading cover to cover MAD mag ] Then Came Bronson, he rode a H D [iron head?] Sportster
Thanks for the outburst :mrgreen:

Back