truckin' update new persons seat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I was looking for something leather, vintage and with springs. Yes like schwinns, my opinion is Brooks are over rated annd way too expensive.Then I found this brand new Persons seat; vintage leather, springs and in GREEN!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_0445c.jpg

IMG_0439c.jpg

IMG_0444c.jpg

IMG_0441c.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
here is the site I found it in
http://www.permaco.com/

wow that seat looks awesome! i really like the bike now with that seat. looks just like a brooks, but a whole lot cheaper, and its green! :mrgreen:

yo dude, that truck is sic. the first one i have seen like tat. great job. the seat is way far out. luv the whole thing.

Outlaw

retro cruiser said:
Nice bike! Is that a home made seat post?
No, Actually its a BMX post upside down, I put the end were the seat attaches, in the frame [knurled end]
IMG_0450c.jpg

yes It holds my weight, and I'm leaning towards cutting down , flush with the seat, but people seem to like the exhaust pipe look :?: :?: :?:

at first i thought it might be kind of unstable like that, but then again, it does have the knurled end, which would give it more grip.

outsider13 said:
...but people seem to like the exhaust pipe look

Have you thought about using some light colored bar tape to simulate header wrap?

Back