Two supercruiser projects.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since i'll be swapping parts and building and what not i'll most likely doing both these at the same time, the green one will keep the paint it has and the one with no paint is undecided the no paint one will be my classy ride that i'm gonna make very nice and the green may become a Klunker or something ratty.

First is this green one i've had for abit now. maybe i'll pain t it. i'm really now sure. the fenders are already on other bike. i've already named it Big Green Bob.
100_1881.jpg

This is my newest addition to my collection and it will be made pretty. Any ideas on colors? Flat green? Maybe yellow? give me ideas or show me pictures of your bikes like this. I think this ones a monark because I didn't see headbadge holes but that was at night.
100_2042.jpg

Hmm dove gray sounds interesting i'll have to find something that color and see how I like it. Has anyone had any luck getting one of these headlights working? the tray is not damaged but it has some rust in one area and the switch moves freely. when I poke around with a screwdriver the light turns on. so I know batterys and bulb are good. the rear reflector is missing but I figured out what to do, ill just cut another the same shape and shove it in there.

I'm with Dr. T, gray w/a 2nd color, maybe a bright red. My resto Monark, I think I'm gonna go black + red, plus, I got repop decals from bicyclebones on ebay on sale! -Adam

Well I got the light working good, I took the switch apart and cleaned it. I might make this bike into a monark because I never see firestone decals

Back