Two Tanks....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love the ol Craigslist, number one you get to meet some crazy people, number two you can find some pretty cool bikes.
First the Higgy
DSCN1797.jpg

DSCN1798.jpg
DSCN1799.jpg

DSCN1800.jpg
DSCN1801.jpg

DSCN1802.jpg

Paid $50, and it came with three bells, weird.

Second Tank below.

And now the second tank....
DSCN1803.jpg
Old Roadmaster Skyride Deluxe.
DSCN1804.jpg
DSCN1805.jpg

DSCN1807.jpg
DSCN1808.jpg

DSCN1809.jpg
El Automatico

Paid $ 50 for this one too, worth it for the hub, tank needs a battery but will light up, hahaha. Still need to clean these up a bit, Gotta replace the fender braces on the roadmaster, some new tubes and tires, but thats it. Higgy is a rider, didn't need a thing.
Enjoy,

Brig, you are quick, maybe too quick, I split my posts, and I kept thinking, "man I hope nobody posts inbetween them' Sigh* oh well. :mrgreen:

Hey Benz,
Count the teeth on that Bendix 2-speed for me. Most of the red band 2 speeds on Schwinn bikes have a 19 tooth on girls and 18 on boys. Curoius what yours has. B607

Nice pair....Tankers rock. Here are just three of my riders....2 more stashed that the wife doesn't know about in boxes at work...he heheheheh!!!

100_0307.jpg

Your Higgins is related to my "twins"....Murray built. Great score!

100_0311.jpg

Here's my other tanker, For some reason, I just love this bike.
DSCN1572.jpg

Rebadged roadmaster, Bendix single band, But Awesome paint, and of crouse the star sprocket.

B6o7,
18 teeth in total, still have to clean everything up, and see what needs what, This weekend will be spent by getting some tanks to shine again.

Back