Two Things I wanna do next Summer! Who's with me?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thatismytruck said:
Hey!!! :x

I'm not bald. :wink: :lol:
4 outa 5 ain't bad!

cody-james said:
Define old... And I'm not bald yet
3 outa 5...........Relax, the other 2 will come in TIME.

I did not go last year, but I think Jen did. I can try to find out who the organizers are from the HAMB and will post any info when i can.

Joe

spinman said:
Can we enter our bikes in the Rumbler's show?

I know some shows will allow a bicycle category if you request it, and if there's enough representation.

Spin

spinman said:
Can we enter our bikes in the Rumbler's show?

I know some shows will allow a bicycle category if you request it, and if there's enough representation.

Spin

i dont know about this b/c it is the clubs show and they are super tight on space if you have ever been there you would know people start showing up at 5 am just to get a spot i can possiably run this past some of the guys but in all honesty i dont think it will pass . bringing our bicycles there is not a problem having our own class and spot just might be

"...... i can possibly run this past some of the guys but in all honesty i dont think it will pass . bringing our bicycles there is not a problem having our own class and spot just might be......."

Well i shure would appreciate it if you could pitch the idea. I mean how can we as kustom bike builders get our visions out there in the mainstream if we don't toot our own horn??

I am sure we'd have more than enough bikes to make a statement.

The squeeky wheel get the grease. :mrgreen:

Thx for your help.

Spin

spinman said:
"...... i can possibly run this past some of the guys but in all honesty i dont think it will pass . bringing our bicycles there is not a problem having our own class and spot just might be......."

Well i shure would appreciate it if you could pitch the idea. I mean how can we as kustom bike builders get our visions out there in the mainstream if we don't toot our own horn??

I am sure we'd have more than enough bikes to make a statement.

The squeeky wheel get the grease. :mrgreen:

Thx for your help.

Spin

i think it would go over alot better if it was at another show not so pressed for spots for cars there are usually bicycles rollin around there all day this year i think there was more then 50 bicycles but we were all scattered around threw out the day ..

spinman said:
FWIW, i emailed the Rumblers in Brooklyn about the idea of having a bicycle show category.

Didn't get back squat. :cry:

Spin

i heard a guy on local AM radio station advertising a county car show, they had a motorcycle class too and the interviewer asked if they had bicycles too ... the guy said they thought about it but most of the guys didnt want people to think it was okay to bring bicycles to the show ... they may ding up the cars with their handlebars :roll:

A little further down the thread somebody mentions a Kustom Bike Show in NYC in August. I'm planning on going so if I find out more I'll pass it on, plus anything Hot Rod Jen is planning I'll try to make as well.
Another local event (at least for me) Is the Collingswood Cruise -in Every third Thursday. Live music and cool stuff. It starts around April.
Oh, and don't forget the 5 Boro Bike Tour NYC in Spring.

I did the MS 150 last year on my 8-speed chopper, planning on doing it again this year in October. It was the most excruciating fun I've had in a while! I had the only "custom" bike there out of 2000 people. I can't tell you how many people asked me about the bike or were yelling at me, giving me thumbs-ups... I lost count.

There's not a lot of "old school" car shows here, but I plan on bringing my chopper to the local cruises, and see what kind of interest it drums up. I might even find some local freakbikers.

Thank you.My dad suffered from MS for many years before he passed and even tho i am a bike guy(not one that wears spandex) i have never ridden for the cause.For many years we did the walk here in Sacramento.I might have to look and see if theres a ride for MS in sacramento.If anyone has any info please let me know and i will try and get a sacramento ride together.

Latest posts

Back