Ugly Indian

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prewar? postwar i dont know been told both. Anyway this is what ive done so far with rubber bands,scotch tape, and zipties Thinking black frame with starburst red metalflake tank ive got alot of that color powder coating and its sweet looking in the sun. Hope you like it. I know its not really the thing on this site but i like the big n littles sorry lol.
955c_1.jpg
Picture100.jpg

Re: Hiawatha

Looks good. I would make sure your monarch springer is up to snuff, though. Heard some horror stories about them breaking, and with the speed a motorized bike would give you, that could be really dangerous...

Thanks for the info ,ive only seen one seller of these remanufactured monark forks and thats crossbow off ebay. I already emailed him on the other pair i bought because the bolts where not same height where the springs mount and i had to modify the things to fit my front axle. Didnt seem to interested in complaints but at 130 bucks i kinda expected better quality and a no mod fit,guess its just me. The other pair the bolts are even and welds look nice. Thanks again

Back