UnOfficialMusclecar/Bike Buildoff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! But hey, what's a muscle car without a stick shifter. I couldn't get any of the stick shifters I have to fit in the tank so I'll try to buid my own.

These pics are just a geometry test fit with thin metal to make sure it'll all fit and work. I found a couple places to get spring loaded indexing ball plungers on ebay.

P1012701.jpg

P1012703.jpg

P1012707.jpg

P1012708.jpg

Got my spokes today. S-7's and a schwinn approved hub! I have some cool old tires for it too.

spokes.jpg

i am not happy at all. none of you choose ford so now i cant make f.o.r.d. jokes darn it. and mr gold i thought you were a chevy guy?

Ok I finally messed around a little bit, trying to piece together a mockup, Its not flowing the way I want yet, and the racing cardboard valve cover ,Couldn't resist, but thats not going to flow right neither, I may try something different with that also, The shifter is going to be a project in itself, originally I was going to put a bolt on bar end to mount the twist grip for the dana but I will need to find one that is a two piece bolt on and then fab up the elcamino shifter to the twist grip with the bendix shifter mounted on the stick like a reverse lockout :shock: :shock: :shock: so if this will work is beyond me but that is the plan. none of anything pictured is in stone, I am still throwing parts around to see what I like, the bars :roll: the banana seat :roll: the forks are not going to be used unless I have too as I have another plan on those also...[url
12510007.jpg
12510008.jpg
][/url][img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/12510009.jpg[/img][img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/12510010.jpg[/img]

g.s.c. ive got a b&m competition shifter ill sell you(already has the reverse lock out set up you just need a cable and a shift knob since my boy gave me the one on it) :wink:
and ej599 wheres the wheel lacing reinforcements?!?!? :mrgreen:

sensor said:
and ej599 wheres the wheel lacing reinforcements?!?!? :mrgreen:

Sensor, it just so happens they are test firing the latest addition to their arsenal, The L.G.S.L. or 'The Laser Guided Spoke Launcher'. The results are very promising!

joe2.jpg

Hey guys, I'm kinda new at this bicycle stuff. What is the black housing attached to the bottom bracket of the blue bike? I'm guessing it's some kind of gearing mechanism. Where is the chain ring? Clue me in please!

that is the coolest accesory ever a dana but is it open diff or locker? :lol:

OH NO!.......GI "Ken" is back!

i about fell off my chair when i saw mr GI is back. now this is gonna get real good

karfer67 said:
that is the coolest accesory ever a dana but is it open diff or locker? :lol:

Gold Street Customs said:
(here's my burnout)__________ :lol:

looks like a peg leg....check the burnout.....only one black line :wink:

ej599 glad to see the wheel building crew just keeps getting better equipment :mrgreen:

Gold Street Customs said:
Hey ! I have a ......doll :oops: I will have to bring him into the build...aint sceered :lol:

It's not a doll! :x
It's an action figure! :wink: :lol:

Back